- Develop operations systems by determining order & product handling and equirements;
- Develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving/deliverying product, equipment/resource utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement productivity, quality and service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
- Analyze process workflow, employee, working shift time and over time to make sure all required tasks be completed within target timeline & KPI.
- Forecast requirements; prepare an quartely budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Store & manage all required documents related to daily tasks