This position is for Myanmar nationals only
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To manage the day to day operations on activations, billing, collection and some other service management activities and support for Enterprise customer which cover Mobile, Fixed line (DIA), manage service, business solution and Supernet (FTTH).
- Lead a team of activation, billing, collections and technical support personnel managing the daily activities and ensuring that KPI’s are met.
- Ensure activation process is completed in an effective and timely manner meeting all regulatory requirements and compliance in line with OML guidelines for SIM registration covering Enterprise customers.
- Ensure billing process are carried out and related queries resolved in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure collection and banking processes are executed in an effective and timely manner for Enterprise customers.
- Ensure all processes, reporting and systems management is carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure the launch of new products/services and offer meet the required standards for customer experience.
- Ensure process correction and auditing is in place for inventory such as SIM cards, devices, top up etc. or any related stocks held.
- Ensure all accounts are reconciled with respect to the payments received with no delays impacting Customer Experience.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years experience in related industry and at least 2 years of experience in activation/ billing team experience
- Competent in Microsoft office and expert abilitiy to datamine in a non specific database
- Proficient in English (Speak, read and write)
- Financial Acumen
- Customer Experience Practices
- Complaint Management & Resolution
- Problem Solving
- Telecom Market & Industry Knowledge
- Digital CX Technologies & Trends
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Develops Talent
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.