What you will do:
The Productivity role will identify, drive and execute initiatives and programs related to quality, customer Issue resolution, cost-out, cash generation, inventory reduction and delivery. The role will develop practical and innovative ways to identify and streamline processes using process improvement tools and methods in business and serve as the transformation methodology and tools expert for the organization.
The role will support and assist lean continuous improvement and deploying change management as part of the overall responsibilities. The role will be required to provides progress updates to mid-level leadership and value stream owners on their continuous improvement progress.
The productivity must be able to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach and/or persuade others on new technologies, techniques, applications, and potential solutions. The productivity leader will be accountable for supporting teams, individuals, leaders who may or may not have worked together before, to solve complex technical problems, create a product, product family or process or introduce a new product or process.
The incumbent should have the ability to draw upon foundational product development skills such as conceptual business process improvement, development of product and process, data analysis & extraction, failure resolution & prevention, and requirements management is required. Strong Skill in technical project management, development of product, internal and external requirements management, and cost-value management is required.
Understanding and defining benefits of initiatives, productivity program to the customer is crucial. Challenges include increased competitive pressure, increasing service complexity, customer demands, and facilitating decision making across business unit/service unit boundaries. Programs/processes will have a relatively broad technical focus. Therefore, the ability to draw upon foundational product development skills such as conceptual design, development of product and/or process, data analysis & extraction, failure resolution & prevention, and requirements management is required.
Strong Skill in technical project management, development of product, internal and external requirements management, and cost-value management is required. Experience in more than one engineering function is required, and experience in more than one business or service unit is recommended.
The role must have the ability to build and maintain credibility with the Leadership Team and have the communication skills to articulate clearly to influence leaders with confidence and humility, providing direct feedback and clear communications to develop a shared vision of Lean capabilities needed. In addition, they must be able to describe the business strategies, processes and activities that will move the business from the current state to the end state.
How you will do it:
- Lead and improve Gross Margin with Service Operation productivity, include Standardization of (SP – standard Plan, WI – Work instruction)
- Lead the entitlement Service platform and grow service revenue by constantly optimizing install base with activeness and value across product and service life cycle through various initiative and engagement activities
- Mentor current initative and stand up a productivity and transformation culture within the team to increase efficiency and quality
- Establishes and implements continuous improvement and operational excellence programs for the organization
- Lead the data driven analysis and develop productivity to improve cost.
- Partner with Frontline Sales, Service manager to drive customer growth through digital, Retrofit and Planned Service maintenance contract. A using varies marketing channel, i.e. social media, content, viral, referral etc.
- Drive the day-to-day operation activities by leading and collaborating with SAM, FLS and TL –
- Identify, lead and influence projects focused on to quality, customer Issue resolution, cost-out, cash generation, inventory reduction and improved delivery
- Identify solutions to increase productivity and simplification of internal processes
- Partner with stakeholders to determine initiatives and define problems
- Leverage best practices and proven tools / methods to execute projects
- Ensure deep understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies across the organization through training, coaching and mentoring
- Work cross-functionally and cross-commodities to maximize desired outcomes
- Review and improve processes
- Work on special initiatives
- Balance both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction projects
- Provide technical awareness of manufacturing processes and improve product knowledge
- Actively participate in supplier performance reviews
- Advise Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures within own field
- Contribute to project as a team member or leads projects