The Red Hat Global Professional Services team is looking for a Services Delivery Manager to join us in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In this role, you will guide and run our consulting services business which includes both technical consulting and project management services in Malaysia. You'll help us evolve and grow our Services team to engage across IT environments and offer more strategic services together with our technology solutions. You'll ensure sales alignment and integration, you'll promote the services business model, offerings, go-to-market, and operations, and you'll provide leadership and organization management. You'll work closely with the Red Hat Sales team in Malaysia to promote sales and business development for Services teams across the region. As a Services Delivery Manager, you will guide your team in preparing or reviewing project proposals, including business and technical requirements, deliverable schedules, delivery times, and deal closing. Successful applicants must reside in a country where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage financial performance, including tracking and reporting in regards to booking and margin, revenue, and sales forecasting from both partner and contractor relationships and internal delivery channels
- Ability to transform and enable services teams and partners to move from a single-solution focus to a multi-offering and solutions-oriented approach
- Oversee and implement systems, policies, and processes to ensure standardization, optimization, and legal and fiduciary compliance
- Plan, guide, and manage the deployment of new consulting engagements and marketing initiatives
- Work with sales managers and sales account managers to promote the services in large and complex enterprise accounts in the Philippines
- Watch services sales and be responsible for the overall quality of the services
- Embrace and implement global strategies and offerings
- Scale the business to meet our 3 and 5 year strategies
- Advocate value-selling and solutions-selling approaches
- 15+ years of experience working in the IT professional services industry
- 4+ years of experience with people management and consulting practice management
- Consistent record of growing a successful consulting business
- Proven customer-facing and consultative skills
- Technical background working as an IT professional to earn credibility with the Consulting team
- Business development and go-to-market experience
- Sales leadership and services management experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-moving business environment
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and inspirational skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.