Roles & Responsibilites
The Possible Task At Customer Work Place Includes
Complete the field job assigned by the Engineering Department In-Charged in a professional manner and in accordance to procedures laid out by the company.
- Installing, supporting and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure;
- Managing email, anti-spam and virus protection;
- Setting up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Monitoring network usage;
- Ensuring the most cost effective and efficient use of servers;
- Suggesting and providing IT solutions to business and management problems;
- Ensuring that all IT equipment complies with industries standard;
- Analyzing and resolving faults, ranging from a major system crash to a forgotten password;
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security, particularly if the network connects to the internet;
- Providing training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence;
- Supervising other staff, such as help-desk technicians;
- Working closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff;
- Planning and implementing future IT developments and undertaking project work;
- Managing the website and keeping internal networks running;
- Monitoring the use of the web by employees.
- Support and to clear the back-end computer/notebook/server/network jobs.
- Assist admin support in scheduling recurring tasks. Update calendar for tasks that require follow-up.
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are attended to punctually and complete them.
- Fresh ITE/Poly grads with strong IT background are welcome.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Able to work independently while thriving in a team.
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please email resume to [email protected]