Wizeline is a global technology services provider that partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to build high-quality digital products and platforms that accelerate time-to-market.
Our diverse and adaptive teams provide the right combination of solutions and methodologies to deliver results while collaborating with our customersÃ¢â¬â¢ teams to foster innovation through continuous learning.
- At Wizeline, we understand that great people and teams build great software. All team members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and develop innovative solutions to our customersÃ¢â¬â¢ most challenging problems.
- To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration.
- We are invested in making a positive impact in our communities. why we created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers.
- To date, Academy has served more than 32,000 students with 250 instructors across 194 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
What you will bring to the team
- Wizeline fully embraces DevOps as a culture and methodology to get things done. As a Site Reliability Engineer at Wizeline, you will enable the quick release of quality products, thus leading to faster innovation cycles for our clients and higher impact on the users.
- You will be responsible for the non-functional attributes of the applications, such as scalability, performance, quality, and architecture.
- You will improve collaboration and organizational performance, ensure world-class reliability and security of operations, all whilst achieving seamless software delivery in record time.
- You will work on projects that provide new opportunities for skill development and gain exposure to multinational brands.
- Accountable for the health, changes, and lifecycle of the Cloud (or Application) Infrastructure.
- Identify, Solve and Prevent performance issues of many levels, IP Stack, Application or operating system.
- Help the team automate the application lifecycle, build, test, stage and deploy.
- Work with the engineering team and make architectural decisions.
- Encourage the use of best practices among the company.
- Write or Implement tools to improve the delivery of applications.
Must have :
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and adapt to new technologies.
- Experience in Development
- Experience implementing a CI / CD pipeline (build, test, and deploy).
- Experience with engineering and architecture in AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Cyber Security awareness.
Nice to have :
- System Administration Experience.
- Experience Scaling applications & Capacity Management.
- Knowledge of Networking.
- Mentorship skills
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect or Associate Cloud Engineer certification
- Some of the stack you may use here at Wizeline :
- Tools : Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, CircleCI, Ansible, New Relic, DataDog.
- Languages : NodeJS, Python, Golang, Bash.
- Services : Redis, Github, Cloud Functions, Datastore, EKS, ECR, Vault, App Engine, Cloud Storage, Prometheus, Cloud Run, Cloud Build, Cloud DNS, API Gateway.
- Frameworks : Serverless, Terraform
- Other Clouds : AWS, Azure.
- Why You Should Apply
- Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies :
- At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good.
- We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
- We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- In 2020 we won a Empresas award for our organizational culture and climate.
- Our Benefits and Perks
- We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and remote work opportunities.
- In recognition of our superb employee benefits, we even qualified for the Espacios award in 2020.