Northstar is the high-performing team generating the highest ROI through digital marketing spend for progressive brands. We've generated 1,104,000,000+ THB sales revenue by generating 250M THB ad spend on Facebook and Google Ads on behalf of 200+ clients. It is our mission to empower ourselves and the team through growth-mindset culture.
A career here is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working smart to achieve extraordinarily high, and satisfying rewards that come along with the work that you do individually and as a team.
Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fuelled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading performance marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients, all team members, and the company.
What is the opportunity for you?
We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Social Media.
You will be part of a leading marketing team and your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There’s no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and social media marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager.
Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
What you will be doing (your responsibilities)
- Implement the overall look and style for Brands on Social Media with the guidance of an expert art director
- Creating Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums, and motion graphics
- Creating short and engaging videos for Social Media
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading marketers
What you bring to Northstar (Requirements)
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: https://www.northstar-performance.com/careers)
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems
- Dedicated attitude
- Highly coachable
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence
- Intermediate English communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, or other relevant design and video software
- Profound knowledge and deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization, and the psychology of user behavior
- Passionate about people, brand identity, design, and marketing
- Fun, creative, and insightful, and not afraid to share your opinion
- Thai nationality preferred
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions
- Remote-first work culture. We trust you to get work done from any location that you chose, while we create frequent opportunities to have fun and build relationships with each other
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!
- We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.