Goodwall is the leading professional development network for the next generation. We leverage technology and an ecosystem of purpose-driven partners to empower youth on their journey through the world of education & work to reach their full potential. An award-winning, fast-growing social enterprise community of 1.6M users from 150+ countries, we offer a new model for youth to showcase themselves, connect, and find opportunities.
With over 55 team members from across Europe and Asia, Goodwall is financially and strategically backed by leading investors. We’ve raised over $20M in funding and caught the media’s attention with features in the likes of Forbes, Wall Street Journal, and CNN.
Purpose of Role
We’re looking for an exceptionally passionate individual to take our community to the next level. Are you creative? Do you love storytelling? Are you excited about building communities and connecting with inspiring people? Can you write powerful copy & are you comfortable shooting selfie-style videos to inspire others? This is the job you’ve been dreaming of.
We’re launching a series of new, regional initiatives aimed at providing relevant learning and earning opportunities for young people in Asia. Our new Social Media Influencer will support these efforts and help us achieve our goals by bringing exciting new skills to the table.
What we offer
- A mission you can be proud of - a meaningful and fulfilling opportunity to impact the future of the next generation
- Competitive compensation and a flexible remote work environment
- One-on-one training and guidance to help you grow and acquire the skills necessary to thrive in this role
- A position with the potential to evolve as you acquire new skills, grow and take on new responsibilities
- A challenging, fast-moving environment working with an international team
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Manage, define and articulate our internal community calendar
- Run weekly themed challenges and programs in-app
- Host and facilitate engaging video series
- Identify, promote and highlight members, stories, achievements
- Support the creators' program (best creators on Goodwall)
- Engage daily with our community in Asia by creating posts, videos, content that is empowering, educational and engaging
- Collect user’s feedback through direct interaction and consultations
- Comment on posts, message power-members and participate in or create groups when necessary.
- To improve engagement levels and tell the story of our community, you must live and breathe the community and know it better than anyone else.
- Write compelling short SMS style copy for notifications
- Provide insight on users’ needs, behavior, and interest to other teams to enable constant improvement
- Support the social media manager & other campaign efforts as needed to drive user growth, engagement, and retention in Asia
Skills and capabilities profile
Previous work experience
We are looking for the right mindset more than experience. 1+ years working full-time. Experience in community building, social media, copywriting & video creation experience is a plus. Having led youth initiatives is a plus. Affinity with subjects around creating a better you or a better world.
English is a must; French would be great, and any language spoken in Asia is a plus.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about online communities, social media, and industry trends
- You like to take ownership of setting up and running community-led initiatives.
- Creative, comfortable on camera, solution-focused.
- You’re hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- You can work independently AND can work collaboratively with a team
- You can work across time zones and with different cultures
- Passionate about Goodwall’s vision and mission
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity and can prioritize tasks and manage own time
How to Apply
Apply on LinkedIn or email your resume/CV to [email protected] with the subject ”Social Media Influencer (Asia)"