Lennor Metier is hiring for a creative Social Media Manager to join a non-profit US company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Examining the company's digital marketing strategy and social media strategy, finding strategic flaws, and giving ideas for improvements
- Research social media trends and advise management of any changes that affect the company's marketing effort
- Establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media initiatives, such as targets for a particular number of shares or likes, and analyzing a campaign's success against the KPIs
- Build a weekly social media content calendar and disseminate it to the necessary departments and Social Media Coordinators using Google Sheets
- Provide social media moderation support to the team across all channels.
- Contribute to the company's social media marketing initiatives by brainstorming ideas and assisting with conceptualization and execution.
- Research and comprehend new and forthcoming trends in non-profit rescue group social media marketing
- Create a sponsored ad campaign and provide data to the executive team and the board of directors
- Increasing the number of followers on our present YouTube channel to over 1000 in the next 12 months
- Monitor posting and community participation across all social media channels, as well as scheduling posts in Buffer to cover for the Coordinators
- Compile information for a monthly board presentation
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- There must be no conflicts of interest with other animal welfare-related non-profit organizations or businesses
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Buffer
- Must have a cutting-edge interest in social media and be abreast with the fast-changing nature of social media
- Knowledgeable in online marketing tools and applications (Google Analytics, HootSuite, Facebook Ads, MailChimp) are also advantages
- Must have own laptop and reliable internet
Shift: Night Shift
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!