But first, Basis.
Basis is dedicated to replacing everyday humdrum commodities with a superior lifestyle solution, AutoBrush. We create and market products that support people in their daily pursuits; be it health, beauty, or lifestyle. Everything in our growing AutoBrush brand is conceptualized, designed, developed, branded, and sold in-house by our quality-obsessed team members. We play a hands-on role from spark to supernova because we don’t want anything to get in the way of providing the best customer experience possible.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
AutoBrush’s products are easily the best on the market. To help us achieve our mission, we are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to take our inbound and outbound marketing efforts to the next level through social media.
Connecting, engaging, and converting customers at scale is more complex than ever for e-commerce brands. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with extensive social media experience, a background in e-commerce, and a proven track record of developing engaging content that attracts and cultivates a community. Ultimately, the Social Media Manager will expand AutoBrush’s brand awareness, while creating a highly-engaged community.
Who You Are?
Our perfect fit is a problem solver who understands the difference between “yes, and…” and “yes, but…”.
You are a self-starter who is a creative problem solver, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work, and is motivated by success. You are as creative and aesthetically minded as you are analytical and data-driven, embracing the idea of authentic, on-brand marketing.
You can come up with original storytelling ideas while being able to concisely present the results of daily, weekly, and monthly campaigns to better inform cross-functional teams on what is working for Basis’s brand, AutoBrush.
You are curious to a fault, understand AutoBrush inside and out, never miss a deadline, and thrive on the social media marketing that provides massive value. As one of the primary points of contact between the company and the customer, you will relentlessly uphold our standards for excellence and authenticity in everything you create.
What You’ll Do:
- Audit, assess, and carry out a comprehensive organic social strategy to align with business goals. Channels include but are not limited to Tiktok, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, and Snapchat.
- Post & plan: Formulate timely and engaging content, including original copy, optimized for platform use and intended audience on a regular basis.
- Create and maintain a content calendar for social channels that focuses on product education, brand marketing, and editorial.
- Help lead a team of creators and our in-house Creative team to produce content that facilitates connection and conversation in our growing community.
- Track exploding trends, best practices, and platform developments to stay ahead of the curve.
- Design content: Create beautiful, stand-out posts through Canva and Photoshop that are in line with AutoBrush’s overall brand aesthetic.
- Seamlessly execute social media brand campaigns, partnerships, and giveaways - including content creation, messaging brand voice, and storytelling.
- Work closely with the Co-Founders, Influencer, Creative, and Paid Marketing teams to define and execute content plans aligned with the overarching brand strategy.
- Partner with our Influencer team to leverage our influencer/creator network.
- Work closely with our Customer Experience team to help deliver an impeccable customer experience.
- Take a data-driven approach to drive social strategy to increase awareness and engagement. Continuously test, learn and optimize to drive maximum growth.
- Report performance metrics and generate actionable insights weekly based on trends, data, platform developments, and changes in the social landscape.
- Champion the brand and seize high-potential opportunities at all times.
Necessary Skills & Attributes for Success:
- Critical Thinker: An instinct for spotting social opportunities in AutoBrush’s niches and creating stories that will make people notice.
- Social Media Guru: Passion for social media and always stays up-to-date with new platforms and current trends.
- An Eye For Design: Ability to consistently replicate and enhance AutoBrush’s brand aesthetic using a variety of design software and photography.
- Platform & Software Proficiency: Have a strong understanding of social platforms including Tiktok, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook; working knowledge of software including Canva and Photoshop; and experience with third-party posting platforms, like Sprout Social.
- Great Communicator: Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills, as well as attention to detail, is crucial, so please include your favorite meme in your application.
- Agile Problem Solver: Able to work under tight deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Management Skills: Ability to effectively manage all of our social accounts, balancing urgent needs with the day-to-day workload.
- Natural Strategist: Approach AutoBrush at the campaign level and consider their other marketing efforts within our brand to ensure a unified message across all channels.
- In-depth knowledge of Instagram and TikTok with a keen eye for trends, performing content, and influencers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- At least 1-2 years experience of managing and delivering successful social media campaigns
- Verifiable examples of successful social media marketing campaigns.
- 1-2 years experience in building audiences and engagement through social media including creating original copy/content.
- Basic G Suite Skills (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience with social tools and analytics such as Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and tools within social media posting platforms like Sprout Social.
Bonus Points for Applicants With:
- 2+ years of marketing or agency experience.
- Photography and/or design background.
- Experience in software such as Canva, Zoho, Sprout Social, and Asana.
- Knowledge of the dental industry.
What Makes Us Special:
- We give a shit! - We care. We are slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Basis, AutoBrush, and our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You won't find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem.
It's all about the people! - We can't take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That's why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health.
IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF AN INTERVIEW: The application process at Basis is in-depth because we only hire truly dedicated individuals. Please take your time to make sure your application is the best representation of your skills and personality.
No application will be considered unless this sheet is properly filled out:
What We Offer:
- Salary: We pay competitively because we want the best people in our company.
- Remote Office Hours: You design your own workday.
- Health Insurance: We offer medical insurance coverage options.
- Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two-week minimum of vacation taken per year. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
- Environment of D2C eCommerce junkies who love to learn, execute, and scale
- Opportunity to flourish with a growing company. You have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
- Free products: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Basis’s products are, so team members get free products for their personal use.