We are now recruiting a social media manager to support the company growth by driving the implementation of effective and efficient social media communications for its brands.
Job Responsibilities :
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company and manage the Digital Agency, liaising with the Media team
- Co-design with the Brand leads how to grow our social media presence across Brands, ensuring synergies with offline activation and traditional media.
- Co-plan and monitor execution all web and mobile marketing communication campaigns with Brand leads
- Explore and discuss alternative approaches for campaigns with the Agency, with particular focus on influencer marketing/KOLs.
- Regularly measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Track and manage related budgets, including opportunities to optimize/ maximize EAC investments in paid/owned/earned media.
- Optimize campaigns based on the relevant social media analysis and social listening, including cross-functional crisis management in social media
- Minimum 5 years of experience as part of a communications agency, telecommunications branding team, or in an FMCG / F&B marketing communications team, with at least 3 years focused on social media / digital communications in a supervisory/junior manager capacity
- Hands-on experience with managing content creation in social media, use of social media listening and planning tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Familiarity with brand communication
- Knowledge of digital trends and social media developments
- Familiarity with social media listening software/content planning templates for digital marketing
- Results oriented and proactive
- Above par communication and presentation skills
- Team player and culturally adaptable