A leading, up-and-coming financial services company is hiring a Social Media Marketing to help them support their rise with smart strategy and execution of digital marketing.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, Such as promoting our company in the social media by posting news and updates about our company everyday
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyse it together with the other team member.
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- 3 to 5Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis,
- Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms