Campaign.com is looking for a social-driven and self-motivated Social Media Officer to join our Communications Team. In this full remote work role, you will work across the Campaign.com team.
The ideal candidate has a strong track record of managing social media. They are also an effective communicator and highly adaptable to a fully remote working environment.
- Create, edit, and post content on social media
- Coordinate with internal and external teams in delivering and executing social media strategies
- Work with our Social Media Strategist and others within our communications teams, to ensure that all content on our social media feeds aligns with organizational, and specific project strategies.
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and engage with our online communities.
- Create reports on social media performance and brainstorm with the team to develop social media strategies based on previous performance reports and audience insights.
- Keeping up with new changes and trends on the various social media platforms and identify any that may be of benefit/interest to Campaign #ForChange.
- Passionate about social issues and want to make the world a better place.
- Bachelor’s degree of Public Relations, Communication, or any related field.
- Able to demonstrate your success at managing a Facebook page, a Twitter feed, a Tiktok’s FYP, and an Instagram feed for professional organization.
- In-depth experience at producing regular reports using Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Comfortable at ensuring that social media content remains within brand guidelines.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize and meet often tight and demanding deadlines.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends/developments in social media communications.
- Able to deal with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to find creative solutions to the communications challenge
- Complete any 3 challenges in the Campaign #ForChange app that reflects your personal social mission
Please note that this is a full-time and full remote position. Please submit your CV to bit.ly/CampaignSocialMediaOfficer. We won't be accepting and reviewing any documents via Linkedin.