RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MEDIA PLANNER.
- Collaborate with clients and the account team to understand the client’s business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Work on several projects simultaneously, often for different clients.
- Effectively communicate with the creative agency team, clients and partners to develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Execute decisions on the best social media strategy for specific clients and campaigns.
- Undertake research and analyse data using specialist industry resources.
- Identify target audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviour and media habits.
- Present proposals, including detailed media plans, and campaign reports to clients in a timely manner.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MEDIA PLANNER
- 2+ years experience as a media planner or similar role.
- Detailed knowledge of social media channels.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with resources such as databases and spreadsheets, for the collection and management of information.
- Deeply analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and maths.
What you get:
• Remote working and WFH done right
• Flexible Work Arrangement
• Help with your internet/ equipment, if necessary
• The opportunity to work within a very keen, knowledgeable and dynamic team
• Healthcare (HMO)
• Leave credits (after successful probation)