The Social Media Specialists will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Will focus on running marketing ads on Google, Amazon, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling.
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
- 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field