Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist (Tiktok) to join our Central Marketing team.
This is a full time remote role and can be based in any global locations.
- Be a part of the central social media team, own the @Binance TikTok account and be responsible for account growth and sentiment.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform.
- Feature in or host company TikToks and other video content.
- Source and work with influencers and agencies.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with design, content, performance marketing, product and other teams.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Have fun.
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- A deep understanding of TikTok & social media algorithms.
- Knowledge of TikTok trends and the best performing content types.
- Experience with getting creative within brand guidelines.
- Keen sense of the crypto market in general.A meme connoisseur.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles.
- Well-versed with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Remote and startup experience is a plus.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire