This is a remote position.
Grow your career with Australia's largest training resources provider
- Great career progression in a rapidly expanding company
- Be part of a dynamic & successful team
- Enjoy the convenience of Australian hours – no night shift & no rush hour travel
Training Resources Group is a B2B group of 5 companies that develop & provide Vocational Education & Training (VET) learning resources to the Australian VET sector. As the market leader in providing these resources in Australia, we focus on creating an exceptional experience for our clients through high quality products, exceptional customer service & support.
About The Role
You will be responsible for creating integrated social media strategies across our brands that are aligned with our marketing campaigns & monthly sales cycles.
Reporting to the Campaign Manager under the Marketing Department managed by the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Designers, Video Editor & to support our Email // Advertising // Social Team.
- Create & manage integrated social media strategies across our brands that are aligned with our marketing campaigns & monthly sales cycles
- Create social media content for LinkedIn (our main channel to drive business) for social presence that drive lead generation
- Run & manage LinkedIn Ads (Sponsored Content or Text format)
- Maintain our assets library with clear file names & properly categorized, including archiving social content
- Report key metrics to management & optimize our social media performance
Requirements ESSENTIAL – You Must Possess These Skills
- 2-3 years experience in creating social media strategies & campaigns to generate leads
- Experience in running social ad campaigns using Facebook Business Manager and/or LinkedIn Campaigns
- Experience in managing social channels for multiple brands
- Experience in using social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Intermediate graphic design skills (Photoshop and/or Illustrator) to create social graphics (more complex graphics will be supported by Design Team)
DESIRABLE – bonus if you possess these skills:
- Experience in creating video content for social media and/or video editing skills (complex video editing will be supported by our Video Editors)
Please Make Sure To Include When Applying
- Links to your portfolio or provide samples of your previous projects
Benefits WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work from home
- 6:30 AM - 3:30 PM working hours
- No night shifts & weekend work
- Fast career growth & development with our internal promotion
- Loyalty incentives up to PHP 10,000 salary increase
- PHP 100,000 medical coverage of 2 dependents
- Virtual games and events
- Island and other retreats