A dental care provider-client is seeking a Social Media Strategist (Freelance) who will promote and strengthen the organization’s brand by organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram).
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with the client’s business goals.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and layout.
- Develop brand awareness by implementing new features like promotions and competitions.
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Regularly monitor social media conversion rates, web traffic metrics, and SEO rankings.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Marketer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Ability to deliver creative content and excellent copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.
Powered by JazzHR