Cialfo is a global company that connects communities. Around the world, students, counselors, parents, and college representatives use Cialfo to hope, dream and collaborate. It’s one-stop solutions bring together people, software, and data to simplify career counseling and college admission workflows. Our exciting and fast-growing solution, Explore by Cialfo, helps us meet our college partners’ goals and challenges and further provide our high school community with access to opportunities and vital information. We’re on a mission to make higher education accessible for 100 million students.
We are looking for our next Cialfolk team member to join us in growing our team, mission, and culture. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our partners. Your future colleagues are some of the most talented people in the industry whose ideas have resulted in many features and initiatives being adopted and executed. They are everyday problem solvers who run fast and drive Cialfo to the forefront in the Ed-Tech landscape.
"Direct Apply" is a new service offering by Cialfo, allowing students and schools to apply directly to universities. The success of launching and rolling out such a service offering would require a combination of efforts across all departments within Cialfo, namely the Customer Success, Growth (Sales and Marketing), and Product teams.
We're looking for a Software Architect to drive technology strategy, create the technological vision and to ensure the designing and development of software solutions fulfills the business requirements.
You will be a key contributor to architectural decisions for products, drawing on your excellent technical, analytical and business acumen skills while effectively communicating with all levels in the organization to build high scalable and secure SaaS solutions.
- Gathering business requirements to analyse, identify, design and innovate solutions.
- Design and develop best practises in software development and architecture together with the team.
- Determining overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards.
- To provide hands-on development wherever appropriate specially on architecture transformation projects.
- Involve in unit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
- Driving research, case studies on how latest technologies could be leveraged for software architecture and capabilities such as scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.
- Documenting designs, estimates and implementation plans to Cialfo stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in software systems development.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for SaaS capabilities.
- Proficient in coding, programming and software design patterns.
- Experience in scaling products and to tackle large traffic and amounts of data.
- Passionate about technology and constantly growing your technical expertise.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is highly preferred.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Private health insurance
- Company Sponsored Laptop (Macbooks are our standard, but we are happy to get you whatever equipment that helps you get your job done!)
- Events for Cialfolks, friends, and family!