CI&T is an end-to-end digital transformation partner. We bring a history of more than 26 years focused on business acceleration with a focus on impact, through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence and more than 5.000 professionals working in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock world-class growth, improve the customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
Location: Tokyo Japan, or remotely, within East Asia, South Pacific (e.g.: Australia, NZ) or Pacific (e.g.: California) time zones for maximum day time collaboration work
Language requirement: fluent or native Japanese level is a must-have
What are we looking for?
This successful candidate will participate in all phases of the Agile project lifecycle and consistently deliver business value to our clients. They will be part of an exclusive team of highly skilled professionals, who advance best practices, and help set the direction for the technical aspects of our practice, especially web and the use of Open Source technologies around the globe. The ideal candidate has an innovative mindset and a passion for the digital world and enterprise software development.
The ideal candidate is also looking forward to working with Japanese organisations/clients and use Japanese as the main language, along with English as secondary, on its day to day activities.
- Design and present architectural solutions involving different platforms when applicable, to existing and prospect CI&T customers and partners in Japan - using Japanese as the main language
- Interact with CI&T teams in Japan, China and other global offices
- Facilitate and become the key reference in pre-sales, supporting CI&T Project Managers and CI&T Sales teams to engage and provide the best solutions and proposals to our new prospects
- For projects/engagements, responsible for the overall solution architecture, including all software and appropriate hardware elements
- Leads and coordinates technical activities and documents throughout the project, being a key reference to all key members
- Establishes software technologies and solutions to be used for system development, chooses program languages and development tools
- Implements and guides PoCs and technical validations
- Work as part of the team - teamwork is paramount
- Develops high-level system specifications
- Able to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time
- At least 5 years of experience as technical leader/software architect or similar role, along with more than 6 years experience in software development, leveraging web development technologies
- Strong experience with at least one of the mainstream and modern web programming languages and frameworks
- Experienced in cloud solutions, APIs development and architecture, along with best practices for microservices and related
- Understanding of the software architectural decision impact on the outcome of a project
- Experience creating scripts for automation of tasks (in any scripting language he/she is more familiar with)
- Fluent (or native) in Japanese
- English - advanced level