This is a hands in position, and you will work with cross-functional teams to develop software solutions using agile software development practices as required.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Design and develop software in a distributed, service-oriented environment.
- Leverage software design patterns and development tools to ensure quality, security and scalability.
- Identify and use modern technologies, tools and architectures.
- You bring expert skills in NodeJs, Typescript and Frontend technologies and are used to working in a service-oriented architecture using APIs
- You bring advanced skills in some of the following technologies: Docker, Frontend performance and optimizations, ServerSide Rendering, State Management in ReactJs
- You have advanced skills in architecting and implementing solutions that scale and perform for thousands of users
- You have proven experience in developing long-term system architecture strategies
- You master experienced software development techniques such as test-driven development and continuous delivery
- You communicate and collaborate effectively with business stakeholders
- You are hands-in, result-oriented, practical, and not afraid of unknown situations
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development.
- You speak and write English, French is an asset
- Build and maintain the front-end of our doctor scheduling solution Doctena PRO
- Maintain existing client (ReactJs, Typescript, Jest)
- Build NEW Stack based on with NextJS/ NodeJs
- Consume APIs provided by our Doctena PRO Backend