The ideal candidate will be a software developer with a proven track record in programming and have willingness to work in all area of development / full stack. This is a full-time position where both coding and thorough testing are integral part of the duties.
Develop in new and maintain existing projects such as inventory management system, website/mobile portals used in retail and manufacturing business.
- Degree holder in IT related discipline
- 2 year experience in Software Development is preferred
- Fresh grad with pro-active attitude and self motivation to learn will be considered
- Be highly responsible, organized, and independent
- Capable and enjoy working as a team
- Deep knowledge of Web Security, MVC pattern, Web API, front-end frameworks.
- Good communication skills in English (mandatory)
- Strong experience in OO design and design patterns
- Committed to finish task independently towards a deadline
- Willing to learn, understand new / emerging technologies
- Young and supportive team in a flexible company
- Good working environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Competitive fixed salary
- 5 days work week, with possible remote work and WFH arrangement
- 12 days annual leave