About CRM Online Australia Pty Ltd
CRM Online is a leading CRM and enterprise integration consultancy providing expertise in CRM, integration, Field Service Management and Marketing Automation. CRM Online has been providing CRM and integration services to Australian and International clients since 2006, and has been recognised with a number of Australian Business Awards for CRM and Service Innovation.
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Develop customized solutions and align business processes through implementation of scrum and agile methodologies.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Coordinate and consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Design, develop, implement new software or modifications to existing software
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Support in creation and maintenance of documentation of product
- Work closely with QA to ensure quality and punctual software development within his/her responsibility.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Encodes project requirements by converting workflow information into computer language.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Create development environment for efficient testing and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Proficient in PHP/Angular JS/Mobile development
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Linux Environment and working with REST API
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.