Craving working from home?
Are you are a super smart, talented developer who enjoys a challenge and who wants to grow?
Are you passionate about programming the way acrobats are passionate about balancing on ropes? If so, this may be the chance you have been looking for. But only for the right candidate, see if this is you…
Growing international company with base in Australia serving clients around the world is looking for its next super star developer to join the growing team. IMTG(™) is a leading provider of CRM and e-Learning software solutions for companies, organisations and institutions in Australia and abroad. Our team creates, supports, hosts and manages solutions for clients from start to finish.
Must Have Technical Skills
Our key advantage is our focus on client service and our passion for what we do every day! We are looking for another super star to join our team with the following skills and talents:
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Version control
- Git or Mecurial with Bitbucket
Desirable Technical Skills
- JQuery mobile
- Mobile app development (ios and android) experience
- Familiarity with AWS, continuous deployment and devops a plus.
- Proven experience working with APIs and 3rd party services a plus.
- Team player
- Driven to succeed
- Goal oriented
- Wanting to learn and grow
- Able to take initiative and help others
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide support for existing and new applications and clients
- Remote support
- Customer service via phone and email
- Fix defects and unit test updated versions of the software before QA
- Create new applications / customise SuiteCRM / Moodle and other software as needed to meet client project requirements. Perform architecture, technical design and specification creation, as well as development, unit testing and assistance with deployment.
- Provide strategic input in the frameworks, systems, and tools for development to keep the IMTG software development practice on the cutting edge of technology and processes. Help establish initiatives around devops, continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- Preferably graduate of Computer Science, I.T., Computer Engineering any related
- Preferably with at least 5 years experience in programming
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Other Mandatory Requirements
- Fast and reliable Internet access
- Work from home
- Holiday pay
- Overtime pay
- Night differential
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Internet allowance
Regular Office Hours
- Sydney, Australia business hours (8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday) which in local time is Monday to Friday, 6:30am – 3:30pm and 5:30am – 2:30pm (during DST).
- There will be the need for out of regular hours work from time to time, and also for emergencies as required.
Work type: Full time
Type of employment: Permanent
Hiring venue: Via Skype