LOCAD is a SaaS company providing end-to-end e-commerce fulfilment service across the Asia-Pacific. We are a team of passionate people who aim to democratize the backend of e-commerce through scalable warehousing, marketplace integrations, and third-party logistics. Our goal is to empower e-commerce businesses so they can focus on their growth knowing that their orders are being fulfilled by LOCAD.
After achieving business milestones, securing a seed funding led by Sequoia Capital, and empowering a growing number of entrepreneurs in the region, our goal is to continue scaling the business across the APAC with a pool of talented people — and that could include you!
What you’ll focus on…
- Working within a product team, you'll focus on building LOCADS software applications that enable 'Supply Chain as a Service' across Southeast Asia.
- You'll be building new applications from the ground up, collaborating on features, architecture and design.
- You will be involved in early-stage technology choices to design and develop a scalable platform using microservice architecture.
- Support your peers with code review and technical expertise, including outside learning. Collaboration is key, an environment where every voice is heard and every idea listened to.
- Promote engineering best practices and adherence to coding standards.
- Work from home or wherever you feel the most productive in a fully remote and globally distributed, closely-knit team.
What you bring…
- Previous experience, working within a product environment, ideally within a SaaS based business.
- Working knowledge of the following;
- Python & Django (we are open to other languages, with a drive to learn Python)
- REST APIs.
- Event-based communication.
- Cloud computing services, preferable AWS.
- Fluent English.
What you’ll get…
- You’ll become part of a diverse team that's globally distributed. We are a business that's been built in the post pandemic era, each employee given flexibility to create and build in their space.
- We are meritocratic and believe in the potential of our employees, we look to go further each time and develop as a team.
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days leave.
- Health Insurance.
- Generous equipment allowance.
- Fully remote and flexible working.
- Annual L&D support.
We believe diversity and representation are key to creating not only a great product but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.