Software Engineer – Customer Success
“The battery is the technology of our time.” -The Economist
Voltaiq is a Battery Intelligence software company. Our data platform brings unprecedented analytics, visualization, and predictive capabilities to any company with a battery-powered business model. World-leading brands — including global automakers in Detroit and Germany, household-name tech giants, and decacorn startups — depend on Voltaiq software to accelerate product development, optimize performance, ensure safety and reliability, and unlock financial value in their products. Our high-powered team is composed of battery industry veterans, PhD scientists, a highly skilled product and engineering team, and an advisory board of C-level industry execs, all of whom are passionate about enabling the global energy transition. Voltaiq is headquartered in Berkeley, CA, serving customers around the world.
Voltaiq is looking for a Data Analyst to join the growing Customer Success team. Our Customer Success team’s mission is to drive successful and timely adoption of Voltaiq software at our customers in order to maximize customer value and ensure contract renewals and growth. The Data Analyst is a technically skilled member of the Customer Success team, responsible for developing and maintaining custom-built scripts, transforming and importing customer data, and the resolution of customer data issues.
The ideal Data Analyst will demonstrate technical proficiency, possess a basic understanding of Engineering and/or Analytic Sciences, excel at creative problem solving, and desire to work on meaningful, large-scale Battery Intelligence production Systems. The Data Analyst will have the opportunity to collaborate with our Application Engineers and Customer Success Managers to work on exciting and complex problems. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, this position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the company.
If you’re an unstoppable problem-solver excited about joining a rapidly growing software company dedicated to building better batteries and improving the planet, this job is for you!
This position reports to the Vice President of Customer Success.
- Work with Application Engineers and Customer Success Managers to translate customer derived specifications into insightful and practical solutions.
- Work with Customer Success Manager and Pre-sales teams to analyze, transform and import sample data into the Voltaiq platform from potential and existing customers.
- Utilize monitoring tools to identify and resolve customer data issues to ensure data quality for our customers.
- Work with the Professional Services team and Engineering team to develop tools to deliver customer solutions more efficiently / robustly.
- Identify opportunities to help improve processes, documentation, and overall customer experience.
- Have experience solving complex problems through to completion, across various collaborative platforms (e.g. JIRA, Github) and across multiple teams.
- Experience with the python scientific stack, including pandas, numpy, scipy, and matplotlib. Experience with software unit testing is a plus.
- Have experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Speaks fluent English and has excellent technical communication skills.
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree in one of the following: Math, Computer Science, Engineering, Quantitative Science (Physics, Chemistry, etc.), or equivalent work experience.
Competitive salary plus equity and full benefits. Our office is located in Berkeley, CA, but the position is remote.
Voltaiq is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy, in all aspects of employment.