Software Engineer - 8TRIVE | New Day Jobs (Yangon, Myanmar)
Easy Apply (8TRIVE) Software Engineer job. View job description,
responsibilities and qualifications. See if you qualify!
3 to 5 years
- 📁 What Will You Do? Understand and implement the company's vision, mission, values, culture, and OKR (Objectives and Key Results).
- Developing new user-facing features using React Native and ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- ✅ What You Need to Have? Min 2 years working with mobile app development experience with React Native / Expo.
- Preferably with experience working on Typescript, ReactJS.
- Familiarity with both GraphQL and RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, GIT.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Have a strong passion for startup.
4 hours ago
views, 1 today
You will receive the email for your email confirmation. Please check!