Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related area.
• 5-9 years hands-on in the following areas:
o Java, OO-based design and development.
o Development in/for Linux environment.
o Strong skills in Server Side Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, REST, Maven, Github and other open source Java Libraries.
o Good grasp of Data structures & Algorithm concepts.
o Database design, programming, tuning and query optimization.
o Test methodologies and testing tools, e.g., TestNG, JUnit.
o Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
• Experience in software configuration management and streaming strategies for large parallel development teams.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across time zones is essential.
• Strong verbal and writing skills; ability to thoroughly understand product specifications, and ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
• Understanding of processes and standards from compliance standpoint.
• Knowledge of QA automation processes and tools preferred.