FinX has been retained by an award winning global proprietary trading firm to lead their search for the position of a "Software Developer" to join their growing team in Singapore.
- To work along-side Quantitative analysts and traders to build High Frequency Strategies to trade Financial Instruments.
- Design, development and testing of high performance algorithmic trading software using mathematical and Computer Science skills.
- Management and modification of existing software for optimal results.
- Working with large data sets.
- A rich professional work experience (2-6years) using C/C++ and Python in a UNIX / LINUX environment.
- Knowledge of network, parallel/distributed, multi threaded programming would be very helpful, as would knowledge of Linux kernel programming and/or device driver development.
- Prior experience in the HFT industry preferred.
- Good knowledge of exchange connectivity, FIX protocol, market data handlers etc.
- Candidates must be already based in Singapore with valid right to work without any sponsorship needs.
- Salary Ranges: S$60-120K (Depending on experience) plus bonus & benefits
Get in touch with me to discuss more on [email protected]/ 02038549791