QRInno Development is headquartered in Singapore, accelerated by NUS Enterprise and Huawei i5Lab, With it Predictive Engine for Resource allocation (PERA) engine and Resource.AI, our consulting team is committed to enhancing your existing adoption of emerging technologies such as AI, IoT, Big Data, Robotic Processing Automation, Mobile and Cloud Computing.
At the forefront of the technology landscape, QRInno leverages AI and IoT to help companies to improve its demand and resource forecasting capabilities with the command center, which is engineered to equip with extensive visibility to devices, people, customer support activities, and other technology resources.
At i5Lab, QRInno fostered strategic collaboration with NUS Enterprise and Huawei to Resource.AI application. Under the hood of AI, QRInno deploys new machine-learning technology to build customers demand and resource allocation solution. The machine learning, which is a branch of artificial intelligence (AI), uses specially-designed algorithms to generate predictions based on captured data either from documents, asset utility or micro-sensors.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Leading the design, creation, and implementation of a suite of software.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or Software Architect role.
- You possess strong knowledge of React, AngularJS, Drupal, HTML, HTML5/CSS, Java, PHP and Python.
- Expertise in Progressive Web Apps (PWA) would be highly valuable.
- You are familiar with IOS OS, Android OS, Windows and Open VMS operating systems.
- Knowledge of Oracle would be a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of Oracle and MySQL databases.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success