Hi there, are you interested to join a well-being fintech? Come join us!
We're a B2B2C employee well-being service with a rapidly growing customer base. Working with employers we empower employees to access their earned wages throughout the month without delay. This is called Earned Wage Access (EWA), it's massive in the USA and UK and it's coming to SEAsia.
Our aim is to modernise the workplace and employee experience to improve employee well-being, starting with pay and financial well-being.
Operating in Singapore and Malaysia we've plans to expand across ASEAN over the next 5 years and you'll be joining the small but highly motivated team to get us there.
This is a remote role, however you must have the right to work in Singapore or Malaysia.
Our Tech Stack
We don't expect you to be a pro on all of these but some level of experience in one or more will be an advantage. If you've mostly worked in other languages but are keen to learn, this is your opportunity!
- Go Lang using the Gin framework and pgx toolkit
- SQL on Postgres 10 / AWS Aurora Serverless
- Svelte and SveleteKit (similar to Ractive, Vue, React but compiled 🪄)
- Typescript, HTML, CSS/SCSS
- AWS EC2, S3, RDS
- Git SCM with Gitlab for tickets, wikis, mattermost
- VSCode along with extensions like GitLens
- Be trustworthy - We're handling peoples pay so livelihoods are at our fingertips
- Get Sh*t Done - We iterate rapidly and deploy code to production several times a day
- Share your thoughts - Shaping our product and services is a team effort!
- Be Flexible - You'll get to develop across all our products and services
- Be humble - No egos here, we're always learning and improving
We're not looking for all of these, if you can clearly tick one lets talk!
- Worked on a product or service with real users
- Ability to work on front-end, back-end or full-stack
- Have queried a database using SQL
- Know how to use Git SCM in a collaborative environment