Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Does working with Global brands across multiple industry domains excite you? Are you ready to work with large scale enterprise customers, enabling them for success? If Yes, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven individual to work directly with customers and specialize and excel in Aurea's Unlimited Enterprise software library. At Aurea, we work 100% remotely and as a Technical Analysts you will work along side the worlds top 1% of global talent, driving innovation and success. If this is your calling, we are looking forward to getting to know you.
What You Will Be Doing
Your primary functions would involve Installing and Configuring out of the box features for our products and solutions. Guiding customers through their onboarding journey. Reproducing customer issues and providing guidance.
What You Won’t Be Doing
You are not expected to create new code or custom develop new features or functionality.
Software Implementation Consultant Key Responsibilities
- Guide the customer through their onboarding journey based on our pre scripted onboarding playbooks.
- Install and configure new products and solutions.
- Meet on boarding SLA's to ensure the customer is set up for success within our agreed timeframes.
- Resolve issues that come up during the onboarding process and guide the customer towards resolution.
- At the end of the onboarding process transition the customer over to our support organization.
- Expertise in writing SQL scripts (T-SQL, PL SQL, Oracle SQL)
- Expertise in customer communication
- Experience with Jira or any ticket tracking tools
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, O365 (preferred)
Experience in project management and or customer support would be useful.
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4603-PH-VIWester-SoftwareImplem