Software QA Associate - Join an Innovative Growth Team
Fresh Prints is an New York based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will do $15 million in sales over the next 12 months.
You’ll be focused on the next $50 million.
- What new unique value propositions can we create through tech?
- How do we develop additional revenue channels?
- How do we increase operational efficiency?
- How do we usher in the next stage at Fresh Prints?
Those are the questions the members of our cross-functional Growth Team work on every day. They do so not as QA associates, developers, or marketers, but as entrepreneurs, determined to drive the business forward.
You’d be one of three QA members on the Growth Team. As such, you’ll touch every component of QA. You’ll work with the rest of the Growth team to understand our business requirements, develop testing plans, and ensure that we deploy high-performance and scalable tech.
As Fresh Prints grows, you will too. For the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity. With time, you will be given the space and guidance to have a tremendous impact on the future of the company.
- Review requirements and specs to provide meaningful feedback
- Identify the implications of the tech we build on business functions
- Create comprehensive test plans, cases, and data
- Manually test to find edge cases
- Identify, document, and prioritize bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes
- Actively support developers through debugging
- Track and optimize quality assurance metrics
- Maintain the quality of the content on our site
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience with SCRUM processes
- Perfect English fluency is a must
- Able to connect the dots between tech and business value
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive. You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success
- In love with a challenge. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone
- Goal-oriented. You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved
- Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary ranging from $8,400 - $14,400 (adjusted for experience and location)
- Health insurance
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
- Fresh Prints is based in Hyderabad, India
- The office is currently closed for COVID so the role will be remote until we reopen
- Once the office reopens, the team will work from Hyderabad
- If you are applying from the Philippines, you would work remotely