About the job
Talent is borderless!
Since 2012, Cooptalis Group has been supporting companies in their search for talents and making changes in professional life possible and simple for talents around the world.
Cooptalis Vietnam is currently recruiting a full-time remote Software Quality Assurance Specialist (M/F) for one of our clients, a Danish company, located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. They are working exclusively with international clients to provide quality consulting services.
As the company is growing rapidly, they are expanding and building a strong team with a start-up mindset. Joining this team means working with a flat hierarchy management style, having training to improve skills, as well as learning state-of-the-art technologies. They are offering the possibility to work remotely as they believe that is the best way to be creative, inspired, and maintain balance in life.
Roles and responsibilities:
Being in contact directly with the final clients, your main responsibilities are:
- Test planning, design, execution, and modification for different platforms: Website, Mobile, API services to verify that the software is meeting requirements and specifications
- Partner with the developers to ensure all areas of the application are fully tested and issues are prioritized consistently
- Log and document bugs in the tracking system
- Develop documentation for manual tester procedures; contribute to QA standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Execute with minimal guidance and strong initiative. Report tasks status to the CTO
- Bachelor’s degree or higher diploma in Computer Science or any related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing and Manual Testing
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end QA process
- Excellent attention to detail, with an ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Familiar with Agile methodology is a plus
- Advanced level of English (speaking and writing)
- Team player, passionate about computers and programming