Be part of BUNCH as a Software Support SME to join our client's Support team.
As an expert, you will play a pivotal role in helping our client build world-class customer experience by providing thoughtful and personalized support in each of your user interactions.
What makes you qualified?
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience as a Sr. Software Support Specialist or equivalent role, communicating with international clients through several channels (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting online software products (i.e. issue diagnosis via probing, testing different scenarios, impersonating users, etc.)
- At least 6 months of experience leading and/or mentoring a team of Software Specialists
- Ability to generate and analyze customer & internal reports and is familiar with online software Support
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
What will make you stand out?
- Hands-on experience in handling complex information systems, specifically highly configurable and/or customizable systems
- At least 1 year of experience working with Australian-based companies
- Intermediate level experience with Jira Service Desk and Confluence
What does a typical day look like?
- Lead and train a team of 4 Software Support Specialists to achieve customer objective
- Connect daily with our main client point of contact (POC) in Australia to discuss issues and concerns
- Conduct team management tasks such as regular team and individual meetings
- Review and optimize team processes to drive efficiency and higher levels of customer satisfaction
- Produce customer-facing and internal reports as required
- Provide tier 1 software support by testing different scenarios and reproducing user issues
- Own resolution of tickets at various stages of completion
What's in it for you?
- 100% remote work
- Work schedule: AUS business hours
- Performance-based incentives