Be part of BUNCH as a Software Support Specialist to join our client's Support team.
As a Software Support Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in helping our client build world-class customer experience by providing thoughtful and personalized support in each of your user interactions
What makes you qualified?
- Minimum 6 months - 1 year of experience as a Software Support Specialist or equivalent role, communicating with international clients through several channels (phone, email, chat, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in troubleshooting SaaS products (i.e. issue diagnosis via probing, testing different scenarios, impersonating users, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to work shifting schedules as required
What will make you stand out?
- Hands-on experience in handling complex information systems, specifically highly configurable and/or customizable systems
- At least 6 months of experience working with Australian-based companies
- Working knowledge of Jira Service Desk
What does a typical day look like?
- Provide tier 1 software support by testing different scenarios and impersonating users thru multi channel support (phone, email, chat)
- Own resolution of tickets at various stages of completion
- Proactively identify repetitive issues or requests that are not resolved to the client's satisfaction and escalate issues as needed
- Collate and analyze product feedback and share recommendations to relevant internal stakeholders to help improve customer experience
- Update internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
What's in it for you?
- 100% Remote Work
- Performance-based incentives