Position: Product Tester (Mobile Application)
Location: Remote work
• Responsible for mobile game product testing, including functions, automation, performance, compatibility, and other dimensions to ensure the smooth release of the project.
• Perform specific testing such as white box testing, server-side performance, game feature, protocol, security, etc.
• Responsible for test plan creation, estimating, prioritizing multiple projects
• Responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
• Work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create strategy and technical design for quality delivery
• Communicate with all channels of the project to promote the implementation and resolution of problems.
• At least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields.
• More than 1 years of mobile testing experience (IOS & Android), preferably in mobile terminal platform applications or games.
• Experience in SDK technical system testing, background and web service platform system testing is an added advantage.
• Experience in white box testing is an added advantage.