Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
You want to become an automation engineer but you don't have coding experience and you can't start, that's not a problem here because we use a special automation approach that will help you to make a smooth first step. You will be exposed to multiple Aurea products and never stop learning.
What You Will Be Doing
- You have manual testing experience and want to improve your automation expertise? Here is your chance of working on automation without having to learn software engineering.
- You are the smartest tester on your team, but tired of running the same tests on the same products every day, you should join our team and get the chance of working with multiple products.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Mundane execution of a test plan, our ICs should be smarter than that Unit or integration tests coverage - these are done by Software Engineers
Software Tester Key Responsibilities
- Prepare Test Plan for a GA Release from the Detailed Story Board and Business Use-cases
- Write Test Cases aligned to the Plan for the Sprint from the groomed user stories
- Execute the test cases, validate test coverage, prepare bug reports and test execution report.
- Automate the tests and prepare regression suite.
- Smart - Able to learn how a product works in a short amount of time. Conscientious - High attention to detail, able to follow the steps accurately and find any discrepancies in test scenario during the automation Basic computer skills - Must be able to: operate a web browser; fill out forms online; copy/paste; create screenshots (given instructions)
- Gherkin and Selenium knowledge
- Any market leading QA Automation tool experience
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $10 USD/hour, which equates to $20,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4615-PH-NCRNatio-SoftwareTester