Are you able to write and execute tests with a user-oriented perspective? Do you have experience in QA software testing and software development? If so, you could be the right person for IgniteTech's Quality Assurance team.
Our Support and Services team operates quickly with a heavy focus on coaching and personal development. The priority for us is high-quality work, and the drive for continuous improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
We have created a work environment that is perfect for the smartest manual QA testers in the world, one that they love. We see huge benefits in connecting the responsibility of test creation to test execution - it leads to higher work quality and better insights.
When creating test-cases, you’ll take end-to-end test scenarios and break them into discrete test-cases. As you’ll be working on a dozen different products from our portfolio every quarter, it means that you’ll never get bored. You’ll continuously be extending your learning by ramping-up on new products to the level where you can write razor-sharp test-cases that focus on the essence of the functionality that is being tested.
Our manual testers execute test plans created based on functional coverage matrix both for new products as well as part of our software regression cycles. We use JIRA for bug tracking and TestRail to document and execute the test-cases.
Software Tester Key Responsibilities
- Continuously learn new products from our portfolio
- Create and execute comprehensive test plans based on functional coverage
- Convert end-to-end user scenarios to test cases
- Execute defined test cases to uncover bugs and regression issues
- 3+ years as a full-time, hands-on manual tester
- A genuine passion for quality and desire to grow and become a great global tester
- Familiar with the manual testing concepts, terms, and definitions
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Familiar with testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
If you want to work hard at a company where you can grow and be a part of a dynamic team, join IgniteTech!
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
A career with IgniteTech is challenging and fast-paced. We are always looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees to join our world-class team.
We offer opportunities for personal contribution and promote career development. IgniteTech is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4426-PH-NCRNatio-SoftwareTester.002