Cake DeFi is a Singapore-based blockchain and fintech company that empowers users to be in control of their finances by creating cash flow and harnessing the potentials of Decentralized Finance. Founded in 2019, we currently have more than 60 employees of various backgrounds and nationalities, and growing. Read more about our company at www.cakedefi.com.
Cake DeFi also actively contributes to the open-source DeFiChain project. DeFiChain is a DeFi (Decentralized Finance) blockchain that, at the time of writing, has 300m USD of liquidity locked in its DEX (Decentralized Exchange), a market cap of more than 1 billion USD. It is the largest non-Turing complete blockchain and is based on Bitcoin. You will have the opportunity to work on DeFiChain at Cake. Read more about DeFiChain at www.defichain.com.
We at Cake aspire to transform and decentralize finance with tomorrow’s technology, with a globally distributed and close-knit team of doers and getters. Here’s an opportunity to join a movement to break the mold. Join Cake and help us shape the future of personal finance.
This is full time remote position
About the team
Our talented engineering team pride themselves on writing good code. We care about good engineering practices, working with great people, and working on real and impactful products.
We practice test-driven development, and are more than happy to allow team members the opportunity to solve problems with unconventional or cutting-edge methods. If you care about continually improving your craft, and want to work with like-minded peers, this is the place for you!
What you'll do
- Develop secure and robust smart contracts on platforms.
- Work with frontend developers to create full-fledged decentralised applications
- Collaborate with other team members to plan projects
- Perform design reviews and code reviews regularly
- Create technical specifications and documentation
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in building decentralised smart contracts for Ethereum and other EVM blockchains
- Understands crypto economics
- Experienced in CeFi and DeFi crypto trading strategies, including but not limited to options, futures, perpetual swap, leveraged trading, et
- Ability to work independently while collaborating in a fast-paced agile team.
Why work with Cake:
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape on how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, unlimited discretionary leave, casual work attire