We are looking for a Solution Architect to work on a banking project for one of Vietnam’s leading commercial banks.
The role is remote, can be full time or part-time.
- As a Solution Architect, you will work on specific modules critical to our needs.
- This is a good opportunity for an experienced and successful Solution Architect who can be the technical lead on an Agile team, including refining requirements, researching options, designing the solution, and verifying the technical implementation against the design.
- This position requires self-motivation and expertise, as well as the ability to learn a new business process, create a new product to implement the process, think outside of the box, and abide by security and confidentiality requirements.
- 10+ years of work experience in IT, software development or application architecture
- Experience with driving technical planning and solutions for software portfolio, including authoring or managing the development of software design and engineering, managing technical assessment, and justifying technical recommendations
- Perform as the solution architect on one or more high-performing Agile/Scrum teams; Contribute to backlog refinement and roadmaps; Work with product owner, business analysts, and team to discover and synthesize market research, user needs, business requirements, and technical approaches; Work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and ship projects; Mentor developers and support their growth
- Experience in banking and fintech is an advantage
- English is a must
- Bachelor degree in computer science or other related area of study