An Exciting opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team that provides remote support to customers and internal staff across the Asia Pacific region, from New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the Philippines. We are proud that our team can resolve 95% of all Software and Application problems for complex server and cloud based solutions from our Regional Remote Support Centre in Petaling Jaya. Our specialists have access to a lab environment to simulate customer’s issues and to remote tools that help us to assist the clients in the most efficient way.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide remote technical support to customers via telephone, e-mail, remote desktop sharing tool and other appropriate means for Fujifilm Business Innovation products & services.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- In line with service level targets, accountable for cases that logged by customers and manage them to resolution effectively and proactively
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Deliver the best customer experience by adhering to the Company policies and procedures.
- Educate and guide customers on Fujifilm BI SW Application problems, how to use and how to configure them.
Qualifications - External
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/IT
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Cisco or Linux or similar is added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Able to troubleshoot client-server environment using event viewer and other log reading tools
- Understand the network related commands, eg: netstat, nslookup, telnet
- Understand Active Directory, LDAP, Domain Controller and able to troubleshoot related issues
- Understand IIS (web services) and able to troubleshoot the related issues.
- Familiar and hands on with role installment in windows server 2012/2016
- Understand SMTP, DNS, SNMP functions in server environment
- Experience in managing MySQL or MS SQL Databases will be added advantage
- Experience with Papercut, Equitrac, YSoft, eCopy, etc... will be an added advantage
- Ability to take full ownership of incidents and liaise with vendors and other stakeholders to provide permanent resolutions to issues.
- Fluent in Mandarin (Simplified) and Cantonese, verbal and written and comfortable with communicating to customers from China and Hong Kong.