The ideal candidate is responsible to perform technical consulting for sales opportunities across a broad portfolio of products, channels, segments and regions for the Cloud Team. By combining technical expertise and sales skills, the Cloud Solution Architect enables customers to adopt Cloud products to create business value.
- Identify and qualify business opportunities and provide technical credibility to clients in APJ
- Discover and analyze customers' business and technical needs
- Collaborate with the sales delivery teams to bring our customers the most efficient solutions
- Architect, design, and present multi-product solutions to customers
- Support the sales team with recommendations for development and implementation of complex products and solutions that result in the achievement of sales quotas
- Meet revenue goals, deployment, and service objectives while sustaining good relationships with prospects and customers
- Serve as a technical and subject matter expert to support advanced trainings for team members on moderate to highly complex technical subjects
- Offer thought leadership in the advanced technical solutions, such as cloud computing
- Coach and mentor team members and advise managers on creating business and process efficiencies in internal workflows and training materials
- Collect and codify best practices between sales, marketing, and sales engineers
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures and cloud platforms
- Ensure customer data is accurate and actionable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role (we consider working experience either in a professional services or systems engineering team)
- Experience with CRM tools or Salesforce systems
- Leverage 3rd party prospect and account intelligence tools to extract meaningful insights and support varying client needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering and executive levels
- Ability to interpret customers' business and technical needs
- Willingness to work as part of a geographically distributed team
- 5 days work week (Monday - Friday)
- KL Office is located at Wisma, 1, Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Remote working arrangements will be made from onboarding, in view of Covid 19
Uninterrupted home-based internet is required for this role. Applicants should have sufficient internet access in their homes to attend and host video calls, as well as perform essential functions of the role which include downloading and uploading of large files to shared network drives. In general, we have found that a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is essential.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, hit easy apply!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.