Professional Services Group
Loft ware is expanding its operations and we are looking to hire Solution Engineer in Singapore APAC. The support and service team provides detailed technical guidance setting up our customers for success as the subject matter experts. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on solution technical architects who can rapidly learn Loftware’s value proposition and translate it to use cases across our primary vertical markets. Working with our engineering and operation team, you will partner with our customers to design solutions and align our capabilities based on their unique needs to implement Loftware's enterprise software solutions throughout our large customer base.
The Solution Engineer is responsible for a variety of roles including technical implementation, application/business rules configuration, training and documentation as a sole contributor or part of a larger team of the proposed solution as defined by the Solution Architecture Team. She/he will manage our customers through a proven, structured methodology where the solution will be deployed, knowledge transferred, best practices adhered to and go-live completed. These projects are typically multiple short stints either on-site or remote and provide a very dynamic work environment that does not require repeated travel on a weekly basis.
To ensure the clients' and Company's needs are met, the Solution Engineer will regularly liaise with other members of the Solution Engineering team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as Product Management, Engineering, Development, Professional Services, Sales and senior management.
• Understand customers’ requirements and their technical architecture, designing solutions for customer’s business requirements.
• Drive scope definition, requirements analysis, functional/technical design, and performance
• Perform installation, configuration, deployment, design, administration and maintenance of high availability solutions that implement industry standards using AWS and/or On-Premise
Manage the technical proposal process and ensuring that all technical information and recommendations addressing customer requirements are accurate, properly defined and detailed
• Instill trustworthy and resourceful relationship between clients, partners and Loftware
• Establish effective communication protocols
• “Hand-hold” throughout planning and deployment
• Install and configure the technical solution, provide business consulting/advise on the installation
• Understands the need to comply and conform with both Loftware’s and the Customers specific set of policies and procedures for on-site engagements
- Technical aptitude; the ability to understand new technologies and related environments.
- Ability to learn new technology through self-study.
- Ability to translate highly technical information for audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Ability with database Admin/Query skill for Oracle and/or PostgreSQL, SQL Server is a ‘must’.
- Familiarity with following environments (SAP, Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud, Workflow Management System)
- Familiarity with Jasper report.
- Knowledge of ERP, PLM, CRM, WMS or MES systems.
- Knowledge of Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture, Web Based UI’s
- Knowledge of AWS hosting is a plus.
- Knowledge of system and network management issues and tools
- Knowledge of LDAPs, Single Sign-On, SSL, Networks, Webservers, Application servers, Tomcat
- Ability to assess client’s needs and management requirements and creatively provide solutions that address those needs, solve clients’ problems and add value to the clients’ organization.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product will meet client needs;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
The qualified candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent along with 5-10 years in a technology environment. You must be tenacious, intelligent and entrepreneurial in nature. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must. Travel (up to 30%) is required.
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly.
- Competitive drive and determination
- Strong communications skills
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Driven to create value in a growing organization