The position reports to and operates under the guidance of, the Manager of Sourcing Operation. The position is responsible for sourcing complex projects that deliver the targeted business results. Success involves understanding the business and commercials and the associated supply markets and demand characteristics, strategic Sourcing, contract requirements, and negotiation skills.
The ability to interact effectively and sensitively with key stakeholders and decision-makers in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
- Manage to spend on assigned categories successfully supporting business requirements by selecting, negotiating, contracting, and managing suppliers’ new and existing products in a manner that optimizes quality, service, innovation and cost objectives
- Develop and execute an annual Strategic Sourcing Plan for assigned categories to drive down the total costs (Perform Category Management)
- Lead the Strategic Sourcing Process and negotiations for all sourcing activity ensuring key stakeholders are aligned with the resulting supplier selection
- Ensure category contracts are effectively negotiated and managed to deliver value and meet business needs
- Execute the local implementation of Master Frame Agreements (MFA) including finalizing local commercial terms and agreement (Local Agreement)
- Ensure that supplier contractual responsibilities are fully adhered to
- Manage strategic supplier relationships to ensure value, innovation and continuous improvement while understanding and mitigating risk to the NTC
- Identify and champion continuous improvement opportunities within the Strategic Sourcing Function and throughout the Procurement Cycle Drive and monitor relevant metrics including compliance to the Category Strategies and where necessary address non-compliances, performance issues and challenges
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure strict compliance to SCM Policy, Procedures and Process
- Manage procurement operation covering Material Master and Vendor Registration, PR / PO process and SLA for sourcing
- Manage logistic of imported goods, where applicable
Suppliers of the assigned procurement categories
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 7 years’ experience in procurement
- Background in the mobile telecommunications industry
- Deep understanding of end to end Procurement process including Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, Spend Analytics, Supplier Performance Management and Contract Management.
- Capable in the formulation of Sourcing Strategy and understanding of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) principles
- Possess an analytical mindset, agile and comfortable working in an environment characterised by change
- Possess strong teamwork, collaboration with stakeholders and leadership skills.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in English.