HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple – we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of life's most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLight's technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing and closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, and satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don't just take it from us. We've been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, and the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Help us spread the good word about HomeLight's sponsorship program. You'll help us give back to thousands of communities and organizations, and you'll drive SEO performance and help us build our brand along the way. In order to do this job, you are a detail-oriented person with strong communication skills and a love for building relationships with other people. You are savvy when it comes to hunting down all the information required to do the job, and you're willing to adapt and change as the program scales. You're also comfortable keeping U.S. hours and working with overseas remote teams.
What You'll Do Here
- Clean up Excel sheets with sponsorship prospects.
- Complete email outreach to sponsorship prospects to inquire about opportunities.
- Manage an email account for inbound requests from sponsorship prospects.
- Respond to inbound requests using situational templates.
- Place details in a spreadsheet tracker.
- Communicate with HomeLight's Marketing Coordinators to finalize sponsorship opportunities.
- Excel skills and experience with email management.
- Strong verbal and writing skills in the English language.
- A knack for talking to people, especially on the internet.
- Tenacious research, project management, and communication skills.
- At least 40 hours a week to dedicate to the job.