Join our amazing team of Remote workers and gain invaluable knowledge and experience!
We are looking for an SQL Data Analyst for a popular technology and logistics company in the US.
This teammate creates and runs SQL queries based on reporting requests from a ticketing system and visualizes extracted data using Tableau and Google Sheets. Apart from report creation, this teammate provides data insights and recommendations on time, ensuring the report’s accuracy.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career!
• Work From Home
• Performance and Referral Bonuses
• Paid US Holidays and Time Offs
• Create and manage SQL queries from scratch
• Pull out data into CSV file and upload it into Google Sheets
• Design dashboards using Tableau
• Make ad hoc changes to reports
• Build new features in existing reports
• Conduct audits for existing queries and data models for continued accuracy
• Investigate discrepancies between data reports
• Assist manager and collaborators in completing large scale projects
• Must have advanced knowledge in SQL programming (can do the end-to-end scripting and run of queries)
• Preferably with experience on Tableau for data visualization or any similar BI tools
• Expert in using Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel (can do advanced formulas)
• Experience in tools like Jira, Salesforce, Mode, and Snowflake
• Experience with running reports for B2B Marketing for at least 2 years
• Knowledgeable in Project Management
• Must be curious, proactive, and prompt in completing deliverables
• Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Can work on graveyard shift following the US Pacific Timezone
• 40 hours per week, 8 hour shift per day
Apply now and get hired immediately:
GrowthAssistant is a global staffing solution providing amazing career opportunities to our Growth Assistants while helping growth marketing teams scale!