We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We're Looking For
You are a Senior Executive Assistant with wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and exercises discretion to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. You will apply an understanding of business processes, gathers data, makes recommendations and provides confidential and high level administrative support to the Senior VPs; assists executives by managing issues related to people and processes with minimal supervision; and assists the Senior VPs with matters related to the leadership team and other VIPs.
- Manages and maintains Executive’s professional and personal calendar in Microsoft Outlook, including assisting the Executive with personal scheduling (e.g. doctor and other appointments, personal travel, health insurance and other forms), within limits and at his/her discretion; applies understanding of executive's priorities in scheduling meetings
- Prepares travel arrangements (domestic and international) and creates detailed itineraries; may also arrange travel for visiting executives and VIPs
- Organizes and maintains confidential files for the Executive; identifies and drives implementation of best practices related to document management and confidential data storage
- Facilitates and manages the Executive’s accessibility and open lines of communication with staff; interfaces with internal and external customers on behalf of executive and company
- Reads and routes all incoming mail and email for the Executive; proofreads and edits emails and correspondence for errors; initiates draft correspondence for executive review
- Meets regularly with Executive to review status of projects; plan key events, meetings and upcoming travel; and prioritize open action items
- Provides support and acts as back up for other Executive Assistants
- Creates and maintains reports, spreadsheets, and other necessary documents in response to and anticipation of executive's needs; screens, prioritizes and redirects/forwards phone calls; manages call-back list; responds to callers with routine requests, as well as those requiring additional research and investigation
- Interacts and communicates with all levels within the company; develops effective networks with peers throughout Citrix Systems, as well as external professional groups
- Collaboratively performs research, collects materials, and maintains files which include relevant articles, collateral and other information used by the executive in communications; takes and transcribes notes from meetings, identifies action items and schedules reminders for the executive
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and recommends special projects and initiatives related to general business administration
- Maintains department organization charts and email groups
- Works with peers to execute approved project activities
- Processes documents for finance, human resources, and other departments as needed
- Reroutes documents to other approvers when necessary
- Prepares, reviews, submits and tracks Executive’s expense reports and other tasks
- Enters, tracks and processes departmental expenses and invoices for payment
- Works with finance to provide estimates for cost of events, travel, and consultants based on historical and other sources of information
- Collaborates closely with peers to understand and enhance the value of the EA role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive administrative experience, with most recent position supporting multiple executives and their departments
- Strong experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Experience composing and preparing correspondence and reports
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.