At Slipstream IT we work to streamline IT Support and provide managed solutions with a strategic consulting and global leadership management approach. Our solutions are designed exclusively for emerging pharma and biotech organizations.
Slipstream’s industry-leading solutions free clients from the demands of internal IT and allow them to rapidly advance their mission. Led by a leadership team that has been together for over 10 years, you will join a proven team, culture, and strategy to drive innovation within the IT outsourcing industry while developing your skillset with the opportunities for internal growth.
- This role resides within the End User Service Practice at Slipstream
- Provide white-glove, End User Service Desk Support via phone, email, and chat
- Manage incidents and requests within the ServiceNow, Freshservice or Zendesk ticketing systems
- Perform and document daily ticket follow-ups with end users within respective ticketing system
- Resolve username and password problems
- Perform uninstall/reinstall of approved software applications to devices
- Provide Multifactor Authentication, Single Sign-On and VPN Support
- Perform software and application support
- Provide remote hardware support for laptops, tablets, mobile devices, monitors, docking stations, printers and accessories
- Provides support for general “how-to” inquiries
- Experience supporting Microsoft 365, Windows 10, and Active Directory
- 2+ years Mac OS experience
- Experience with the ServiceNow ticketing system
- Experience with Freshservice and/or Zendesk ticketing systems a plus
- Experience with remote access tools such as LogMeIn, TeamViewer, and Take Control
- Experience Remotely troubleshooting windows hardware and software break/fix issues
- 5+ years of progressive experience in a Technical Support role with an MSP or call center IT support environment
- Technical proficiency with common hardware, software, and technologies: Windows, Office, iOS, laptops, tablets, Mobile Device Management (MDM), VPN, WiFi, etc.)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure, O365, MFA, SSO, networking and server concepts
- Understanding of call center metrics and KPIs
- College or technology school degree preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 401k match
- Comprehensive group health, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance/LTD
- Discretionary PTO
Slipstream IT is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Slipstream IT makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.