What's the role?
The HERE Industry Analyst Relations team (IAR) shapes and steers the industry analyst perception of HERE and its environment. In this role, you will head analyst relations for APAC and will have previous experience and proven track record in industry analyst relations to join this passionate team. You will be responsible for creating and executing strategy, messaging and tactics to shape stakeholder engagements with industry analysts in the APAC region in order to support the company’s overall objectives.
Your Main Responsibilities Include
Who are you?
- Help create, manage and execute a comprehensive HERE analyst relations program in APAC.
- Cultivate and strengthen strategic relationships with HERE top-tier analysts in the region ensuring they are up to date on HERE strategy, offering, messaging and key leaders.
- Build strong personal relationships with key analysts in APAC.
- Ensure that leading industry analysts understand our strategy, our portfolio and our differentiators.
- Manage creation of presentations and briefing documents for analyst engagements.
- Field inbound inquiries and research requests assess each opportunity and coordinate resources to respond.
- Support planning and execution of HERE analyst engagements, briefing tours, strategy days and site visits.
- Support analyst report review process, as necessary.
- Drive HERE inclusion in key reports and ratings, and clearly communicate HERE competitive positioning with analyst community.
- Track and report on analyst interactions and coverage.
You have the requisite planning and operations skills to plan, manage and execute analyst engagements from ideation to execution. You have experience in partnering with communication colleagues and outside agencies to drive and enhance business results across multiple teams and stakeholders.
You are a strong contender for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies, and experience. A degree in business, communications, or related fields You have 15+ years of total experience, with a minimum of 10 years of technology-related communications experience in direct analyst relations , either in-house or on the agency side.
Who are we?
- Comfortable with technology concepts. Location industry understanding is a plus.
- Experience in mobile, wireless/technology/Location Based Services or digital/media industries preferred.
- Able to turn complex, technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories
- Ability to synthesize, interpret and summarize third-party analysis and research for cross-functional audiences. Experience interacting at all levels of a company, including senior/top management.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability to achieve objectives.
- Strong project management skills. Able to manage multiple projects concurrently; comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders; experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Experience managing the planning and execution of analyst events is desired.
- Experience successfully navigating cultural differences.
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE .Options
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.